Job Description for Electrical Engineer
Designation : Electrical Technician/Engineer
Experience : 1 to 2 Years
Company : Elegrow Technology
Location : Surat (Office), Work from Home During Pandemic
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Summarize data and report on test results
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Compile data and write reports regarding existing and potential engineering studies and projects.
- Collect data relating to commercial and residential development, population, and power system interconnection to determine operating efficiency of electrical systems.
- Conduct field surveys and study maps, graphs, diagrams, and other data to identify and correct power system problems.
- Knowledge of Electrical Engineering Basics
- Knowledge of Power System Design & Engineering
- Renewable Engineering is not required but would be an added advantage
- AutoCAD, SketchUp expertise must
- Knowledge of Transmission & Distribution Network
- Problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Prepare to Travel for extended periods whenever necessary
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org we would get back to you.